From left, Ruby Hernandez, Natalie Brooks, McKaylan Tuten, Gracelyn Cooley and Mikayla Gulledge are the third group of RHS students to complete the CNA class. “We are very proud of the accomplishments of these students,” said Instructor Ruthie Boroughs. “They have worked very hard and have very bright futures ahead of them. We wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors.”
- Martha Sue Swift
- Junior Taylor
- Child found in cage now safe with DCS
- Local elementary students to receive FREE summer learning packs
- Decatur County receives $498,750 industrial site grant
- James Jasper McPherson
- Sam "Skip" N. Johnston, Jr.
- Margaret Gayle Cooper
- Timothy "Tim" Ashby Conrad
- Fleeing suspects face multiple charges
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!